In the event of a complaint regarding our MCA service, please write to:
27 Old Gloucester Road,
London WC1N 3AX, UK
You can lodge a complaint by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When we receive your complaint we will log it in our register and try to resolve the matter straight away. If we are unable to do this, we will normally provide a written acknowledgment of your complaint within 3 business days of its receipt.
When your complaints are in relation to our banking service we will send you an acknowledgment of having received your complaint within 24 hours and confirm that the complaint is being considered along with providing you the timelines within which you should receive a response from us. Complaints relating to our banking service will typically be resolved within 15 business days following receipt of the complaint. In exceptional circumstances, where we are unable to issue a final response within 15 business days of receipt of the complaint, we can take up to a maximum of 35 business days from the date of receipt to issue a final response. Where we are unable to resolve the complaint and issue a final response within 15 business days, we will issue a holding response by this deadline.
The holding response will include:
- the reasons for the delay in answering the complaint;
- a deadline which we aim to issue a final response within. This deadline will not be later than 35 business days after the date the complaint was received.
Once our investigations are complete, we will write to you with our final response. Unless we have been able to resolve the matter straight away, our final response will notify you of your right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
In the event that you are dissatisfied with our response, you may have recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please note that the FOS must be contacted within 6 months of receiving a final response from us, or it may not be able to deal with the complaint.
Their contact details are as follows:
In the event of a complaints by our Indian customers, regarding the OPGSP services:
- Please write to email@example.com.
- You shall set out the nature and full particulars of such grievance, together with any relevant supporting documents (“Grievance Notice”).
- If we are unable to resolve the grievance with fifteen (15) business days of service of the Grievance Notice or such other period as mutually agreed between us (“Redressal Period”), You shall be entitled to commence proceedings subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- If the grievance is resolved within the Redressal Period, any such settlement shall be recorded in writing and signed/acknowledge by You.